Industry-leading & built to serve.
The compact is perfect for homes, small offices, classrooms, and small conference rooms. Since the start of the coronavirus pandemic in February 2020, the Intellipure Compact has served in mission-critical settings. When it came to reopening in 2020, NYC Schools and Chicago Public Schools chose the Compact unit and DFS technology to provide clean air for students and teachers.
The Intellipure Compact air purifier utilizes the same advanced, award winning and patented DFS technology used in the Intellipure Ultrafine 468. The simple, stylish design compliments any bedroom or small living space decor. It is ultra-quiet and has been specially designed to deal with ultrafine particles and medium to high gas and odor adsorption. The heavy duty, 5-stage gas and odor filter is the most effective filter in it’s class. Best if used in spaces below 500 sq. feet. Unit is supplied with a complete set of filters (1 each).
The ultra quiet, Intellipure Compact was designed for use in smaller spaces. At half the size of the Intellipure Ultrafine 468, the Intellipure Compact, delivers powerful results in reduction of airborne microorganisms, chemicals, offensive gases, odors, and smoke. The revolutionary DFS technology reduces bioburden and inhibits microorganism growth passing into the system through microbiostasis condition.
- Less dust and dander, pollen, dust mite waste, bacteria, mold, fungi and virus protection
- Slim, compact, ultra sleek design
- Easy to maintain
- A clean and fresh smelling environment
- Light weight, and perfect for bedroom use or small living areas
Our technology is effective at capturing 40x smaller size ultrafine particles than HEPA, efficiently removing 99.99% of particulates @ 0.007 micron.
- 6-stage VOC adsorption filter for heavy removal of harmful gases and odors
- Patented DFS technology efficiently removes up to 99% of airborne mold, bacteria and viruses passing through the system
- Each machine is independently tested and certified to guarantee better than HEPA efficiency