Smart Home Checklist
Are you ready to take the plunge? There are many cool things a Smart Home can do, but really what are the needs or opportunities you have that help you determine you are ready if you are not an “early adopter” (p.s. Smart Homes are beyond the early adopter stage now) Dive in with our Smart Home Checklist.
Are you ready for a Smart Home?
- I have too many apps on my phone to control and want to simplify my life (simple automation)
- I shop online and would like to see when my packages arrive at my door and be able to communicate 2 way with the delivery person (smart video doorbell, cameras)
- I want to be notified when my children come home from school (Smart locks, cameras)
- I want to be able to see what’s going on in my home when I am not there (cameras)I have a vacation home and want to make sure it is secure (smart locks, cameras)
- I have a vacation home and rent it out and would like to make it easy for guests to check in/out (smart locks, cameras)
- I or others in my home find my entertainment system difficult to operate (simple automation)
- I’d like my lighting and shades to adjust to the current conditions to maximize energy efficiency (shades, smart lighting)
- In the evening I’d like all the shades in my home to turn down to enable privacy (smart shades)
What would you add to this list? Comment below we’d love to here. Schedule a 30 minute Smart Home consultation now, free for a limited time.
Jen Mallett - Founder/CEO
Level Up Your Home - The Smart Home Professionals