Started incorporating technology into your home? You are not alone Parks Associates research states in 2016 11% of households purchase a smart home device and in 2018 that number has doubled to 22% of households. So is Your Home Clever or Smart?
True Smart Homes are on cruise control. Clever homes are like a parlor trick, you talk to them, direct and manage their behavior. At Level Up Your Home we have provided the Top 5 differences between the two.
- Automatically optimizes everything important in your house – it’s energy efficiency, how you entertain, how safe it is.
- Anticipates what you want to do next, even before you do.
- Understands your routines and preferences through learning.
- Devices work together, interoperability is effortless.
- Is effortless.
- Improves efficiency, safety and entertainment with some programming.
- Has an understanding of you that is static.
- Doesn’t understand your routines but it does recognize settings, preferences can be programmed but does not change dynamically from person to person or as preferences change.
- Devices and brands do not all work together requiring separate applications or voice commands.
- Requires effort and ongoing upkeep as technology changes.